To all ONGC Members,
I would like to welcome all ONGC members to the 2012 season. I would most like to welcome all the new members that have joined us this year. We have a great schedule this year and I am looking forward to a fun season. I would like to thank the new board in advance for all their efforts to date.
Following are your new board members:
President Kevin Campbell
Vice President Jeff Yoshida
Treasure Herbie Kawashima
Secretary Korey Shimojima
Tourn. Chair Kevan Inouye
Handicap Chair Craig Mayeda
Rules Chair Mr. Scott Kato
Attached is this year’s new (revised) schedule. For those of you who attended this year’s annual banquet and received the schedule, there have been several changes so please make sure and go off of the revised schedule dated 3-6-12.
Membership breakdown as follows:
Regular Dues: $54.00 (including Hole-in-One fund)
Senior Dues: $34.00 (including Hole-in-One fund)
GHIN Card: $31.00
- We would ask members to sign up 2 weeks in advance prior to a tournament. We will have a sign-up sheet for players to sign up for the next tournament to make it easier.* Or call the tournament chair Kevan Inouye, 503-781-2485 or email, email@example.com.
- Guests will be allowed to sign up within 7 days of a tournament when openings are available on a first come basis.
- We are also asking that all effort be made to arrive the day of the tournament 30 minutes prior to the first tee time. This will allow for more efficient sign-in, next tournament sign-up, payment, and allow the members who are registering everyone time to warm up before teeing off.
- If you do arrive later that the 30 minutes before the tee time we may not be able to get you in the money pot and you may have to pay the course directly.
- Another thing we would like to see is that if you commit to a tournament and do not show we may ask that you make the club whole if we have to pay for an empty spot. I don’t think many courses do that to us, but just in case.
We have a website set up for our club, the link is:
Please take a look at it, there is a lot of useful information on this site. The revised schedule will be posted and you will also be able to view who has signed up for the next tournament.
The first tournament is right around the corner, hope to see everyone on the links this year!!!